Motorized Projection Screen
Motorized Projection Screen Prices and Models
What is Projection Screen?
The projection screen, which is specially produced for projectors, is also produced from a special fabric. Motorized Projection Screen has an opaque feature as it is covered with optical material. In this way, it reflects the incoming image in a quality way. There are many factors to be considered when purchasing projection screens, which are mostly used in education offices, movie theaters and conferences. It should be noted that these products, which are also called with different names according to their intended use, are specially prepared according to the device and place.
Projection Screen Types
Motorized projection screen prepared with different types can be examined in 5 different ways. These curtains, which you can buy as motorized curtains, roller blinds, silver, footed and transparent curtains, should be chosen according to the purpose of use. First of all, there is an automatic system in motorized projection screens. You can easily manage the system in question with the remote control. Roller projection screens are used manually. Transparent curtains are preferred in corporate applications. Because in this application, images are given from the back. While the free-standing models provide easy freedom of movement, a clear view can be obtained on silver curtains.
Roller Projection Curtains
Manual motorized projection screens, which are offered at the most affordable prices today, can be easily mounted on the ceiling or wall. It is also manually controlled. The long-term use of the curtain is all about how the spring mechanism is used. In other words, if the spring mechanism is durable, you can use the manual projection screen with roller blinds for a long time. The spring mechanism in the roller blind also carries the weight of the curtain. Therefore, production can be made up to 250 cm width. However, when larger size wall or ceiling mounted projection screens are used, motorized options are preferred.
Motorized Projection Screens
Just like roller blinds, motorized projection screens that can be mounted on the ceiling or wall have a very practical use. The only difference from roller blinds is that it is motorized and thus can be controlled with a remote control. Some models today use a wall-mounted wired panel instead of a remote control.
Motorized projection screen costs a little more than roller blinds. However, it also has some advantages. These models, which have a much longer service life, are suitable for large-sized preferences. It can also be used easily in areas with high ceilings. On motorized curtains, the time for fluctuation, potency or a disturbing image to occur is longer. For this reason, the user base of motorized projection screens is increasing day by day.
Footed Projection Screens
Tensioned Motorized Projection Screen
Fast Fold Projection Screen
Fixed Frame Projection Screen
What Should Be Considered While Buying a Projection Screen?
- Curtains should have an outer border. Since the black frames will have a perceptual effect, it is explained that it should not be focused out of the lines on the outer border.
- Quality projection screens should be produced from completely opaque fabrics. As a result, the light coming to the screen may have a chance to reflect in the same way.
- The front part of the curtain fabric should be covered with a material with high optical efficiency. In this way, the light coming to the curtain is not absorbed by the fabric and is reflected back.
- The gain ratio on the curtains should be between 0.94 and 2.5. The gain ratio indicates the rate at which light can be reflected back without absorbing it.
- The reflecting surface of the screen should be light gray or matte white. While light gray curtains are preferred for high-contrast devices, matte white curtains can be used in bright environments.